Who qualifies for the Regular Membership?
Anyone and everyone. Even if she or he is just getting into climbing (or hasn't even started yet), we'd love to have them. There's no application process, referrals, or qualifications to join. Being inspired to climb, protecting ourselves while doing it, and preserving the mountains we love is far to important to hide behind an application.
Do you have a loved-one or friend who loves the mountains? Do they romp about in boulder fields like kittens in daises?
If she or he spends the day cleaning their rope, organizing their climbing gear, and figuring out how to spend as much time as possible climbing, the Regular Gift Membership is the perfect way to continue to inspire them to climb while protecting them when they do. As an AAC Member, they'll receive these benefits:
- The American Alpine Journal that chronicles the best climbing stories of the year to inspire them for years to come.
- Accidents in North American Mountaineering that deconstructs major accidents from the year to learn how to climb safely.
- $5000 in accident insurance and a $5,000 rescue benefit package just in case something does go wrong.
- 20% off everything from Patagonia online to help keep her or him warm.
- And many, many more...
Your funds also directly support the conservation efforts of the American Alpine Club so we can protect the mountains we hold so dear.
How It Works
- You purchase a gift membership physical card
- We ship the physical gift card to the provided shipping address
- The recipient visits americanalpineclub.org/membership
- He or she selects "Regular"
- They enter the scratch-off code in the Promo Code box. Price will be reduced to $0