Patagonia Linked 16L Pack
When you purchase this item, a portion of the proceeds are donated to AAC Publications
The Linked 16L from Patagonia will soon become the pack of choice for all of your day-long endeavors. It's small size and form-fitting shape makes this pack perfect for swinging leads on multi-pitch. The adjustable top loading design allows for one-handed access to your gear and makes it easy to carry a rope. This pack also has a hydration sleeve inside to hold your reservoir.
- Super durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Easy access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration compatible
- Top strap accommodates various loads or secures a rope
- Air Flow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Reinforced haul handles
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier nylon (50% recycled/50% high tenacity) plain weave with polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier nylon Cordura® Ballistic with polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (1 lb .5 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.